Welcome and thank you for your interest
The 30 Days of Action for Carers campaign launches on the 24th November 2017 (which also happens to be Carers Rights day in the UK) and will go live the following day, running from the 25th November until Christmas Eve.
Together with our supporters and partners, our aim is to create a world where the millions of carers in low and middle-income countries are better recognised and supported. If you are new to the work of Carers Worldwide, you might want to read a little more about us.
What will we do?
During the 30 days of the campaign, we will create a global conversation by:
- reaching as many people as we can online and through social media
- streaming footage direct from the field to demonstrate the need for action
- reaching out to decision makers and policy makers in Nepal and India
- engaging new advocates, supporters and donors
- collaborating face to face with partners, academics and other NGOs
- hosting workshops and events in India
- promoting the ‘Carers Awareness Day’ celebrations in India
- bringing together carers and their networks to talk about the impact of caring and the changes they need on the ground in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
We can only achieve the change that we envisage with your action and support.
How can you get involved?
We would be delighted if you joined us to shine a spotlight on this neglected human rights issue. Alongside a growing movement of carers and supporters calling for change, your voice can help to create a global action from government leaders, NGOs, philanthropists, businesses and the public to create a better world for carers.
We invite you to:
- Pledge your support – our aim is to encourage and support each and every individual and organisation that is willing to act
- Sign up and stay in touch – We appreciate every action – no matter how little or much you can do. Learning about the issue might be enough for you right now
- Donate or Fundraise for Us – no matter how small, every donation counts and directly helps adult and childcarers in the countries where we work
- Partner with us – we are developing a brand new corporate partnership program and would love to hear from you and your business
- Keep up to date – follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for news as it happens
- Join the conversation using the hashtag #30DaysforCarers
The campaign runs from 25th November to the 24th December and we need you to help make a difference by getting involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to sharing stories from the caring community, facts about the issues they are facing, research from the field and information about who has already joined us to take action.