WORK WE DO
- Working with carers of people with disability
- Working with carers of people with mental health needs
- Working with child carers
- Supporting livelihoods projects
- Developing respite care/short breaks
We would like to send Season’s Greetings to all our supporters and wish everyone a peaceful and prosperous 2016! You […]
Carers Worldwide is a newly emerging charity, set up in 2012 to highlight and tackle issues facing unpaid family carers […]
WORKING WITH CARERS – A MATTER OF URGENCY
Long-term care for people with chronic illnesses and disabilities presents an urgent challenge around the world. The WHO estimates that in developing countries the need will increase by 400% in the coming decades.
The burden placed on unpaid family Carers is immense and has a direct impact on their physical, mental and emotional health. If support is not provided to address the needs of these Carers, the current health and social system is in risk of collapse.